National Mixed Martial Arts Identification Application
Please read carefully the following terms and conditions. Please note that you will need to submit the fighter identification application PDF along with a photo of two forms of identification and a photo of yourself to [email protected].
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Illegible applications will not be accepted. PLEASE PRINT LEGIBLY.
- The first and last name supplied must match the identification of the applicant. Additional names should be included in the Also Known As line.
- National MMA ID Card will not be issued unless an accurate and truthful application form is completed in its entirety. Incomplete forms will not be accepted.
- A color photo including a true likeness of the applicant must be included with the application. The photo shall be of “Passport” type including a clear image with a blank background. No glasses, hats, or other adornments that will obstruct the view of the applicant. (Color digital photos are acceptable).
- Two forms of valid identification (of which one must include a photo of the applicant) must be included with the application (color digital copies are acceptable). Accepted forms of identification will include; but not be limited to driver’s license, passport, state issued identification, etc.
- The applicant understands that s/he will not be permitted to compete without a National MMA ID Card.
- The applicant understands that the ABC in cooperation with the State Athletic Commission will settle any and all disputes with regards to violations of these terms and conditions for the National MMA ID Card. The ruling of the ABC is final and binding on all parties.
- The applicant agrees to abide by these and any other terms and conditions, rules and regulations set forth by the ABC and the State Commission.
- The applicant understands and agrees that the ABC reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions for issuing the National MMA ID Card.